Keywords: climate modification, global warming, greenhouse gases Climate modification in the world could be caused by various activities. When weather change occurs; temperatures can increase a drastically. When temperature rises, various different changes can occur on Earth. For instance, it can cause additional floods, droughts, or strong rain, and also more frequent and extreme heating waves. Oceans and glaciers have also experienced some adjustments: oceans happen to be warming and becoming even more acidic, glaciers are melting, and sea levels are rising. As these improvements frequently occur in foreseeable future decades, they will likely present challenges to our society and environment. During the past century, human actions have released huge amounts of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Most of the gases result from burning fossil fuels to produce strength. Greenhouse gases are just like a blanket around the Earth, trapping energy in the atmosphere and causing it to warm. This is called the greenhouse result and it is natural and necessary to support life on earth. Even so, while greenhouse gases buildup, the climate improvements and lead to dangerous effects to individual health and ecosystems. People have adapted to the steady climate we’ve enjoyed because the last ice time which ended thousands of years ago. A warmer climate can bring changes that may affect our water products, agriculture, power and transportation systems, the natural environment, and even our own health and safety. There are several climate changes that happen to be unavoidable and nothing can be done about it. For example, carbon dioxide can stay static in the atmosphere for practically a century, so Earth will continue steadily to warm in the future. Global warming has genuinely taken effect on earth over the last century. It’s the unusually rapid upsurge in the Earth’s average area temperature over the past century primarily due to the greenhouse gases introduced as people lose fossil fuels. Global warming is due to the boosting greenhouse gases emission and build-up in the Earth’s environment. The gases that contain an impact on the ambiance are water vapor, carbon dioxide, dinitrogen-oxide, and methane. Nearly 30 percent of incoming sunlight is reflected back into space by bright surfaces like clouds and ice. In the other 70 percent, most can be absorbed by the land and ocean, and the others is normally absorbed by the ambiance. The absorbed solar energy heats our world. This absorption and radiation of warmth by the atmosphere is effective for life on the planet. Today, the ambiance contains more greenhouse gas molecules, thus additional of the infrared energy emitted by the surface ends up getting absorbed by the atmosphere. By increasing the focus of greenhouse...

Read More